Monday, March 28, 2016

It's Monday! What are you reading?






I'm kind of in a reading rut right now. I'm in the middle of several books I'm not thrilled with most notably:



I am reading this for Newbery Pie, so abandoning it is not an option, but I am going to put some of the other books on hold and start on these two:




What is Amy Reading? 

Like Sara I am reading multiple books at a time. This list only includes print books and not the books on my Kindle. 

Finishing up: With one chapter left. 

I am planning on starting this book today. 

Just for fun because I love graphic novels.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Comment moderation is enabled to prevent spam. We will review your comment ASAP. Can't bear to wait? Feel free to comment to us directly on Twitter. Our handles are @sralph31 and @lehmanac