Monday, April 11, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading




Sara:

For Newbery Pie, I finally finished Story of Mankind. This feels a little like climbing Everest. Okay, okay, a bit of hyperbole, but I've never been so happy to be finished with a book. Next up:


I am extremely lucky to have a reading community as a source of book recs. This is partially why I buy too many books. I bought this one on a friends recommendation and it was beyond awesome! I can foresee many, many rereads. 



I am reading and loving Linda Urban's newest book and will be reviewing it on Thursday:



Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Comment moderation is enabled to prevent spam. We will review your comment ASAP. Can't bear to wait? Feel free to comment to us directly on Twitter. Our handles are @sralph31 and @lehmanac