Tuesday, April 5, 2016

New Book Tuesday 4/5

This week is about as severe as it gets for me a #bookaddict. Books scheduled to arrive today:






I went to two different Barnes & Noble stores last week. On Wednesday, I bought these books: 


On Friday, I bought two more. The first one is a new release today, but it was on the shelves Tuesday. Nancy Cavanaugh is special to us because she was the first author my daughter Carolyn met at Nerd Camp Jr. in Parma, Michigan in 2014. 


This last book is the April read for the Printz group on Goodreads.


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Comment moderation is enabled to prevent spam. We will review your comment ASAP. Can't bear to wait? Feel free to comment to us directly on Twitter. Our handles are @sralph31 and @lehmanac