Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Gum Girl: Gum Luck



The last book I read lately was Gum Girl: Gum Luck. The book is about a girl named Gabby Gomez who likes to chew gum. The shocking part is that now every time she chews gum, she turns into a super sticky hero named Gum Girl! Gabby knows she can’t keep her secret from her parents, but the bad thing about telling them is that she promised she wouldn’t chew gum again! There’s a new villain in town and he is just ready to "stir" up some trouble! Will she tell her parents the truth and still save the day? Or will she give up gum forever and let Robo Chef get his revenge? Find out in Gum Girl: Gum Luck! 

This book is AWESOME, I loved this one and the first one. I give it 4 stars out of five. Why not 5 you ask? The CLIFFHANGER! I absolutely HATE cliffhangers. They just tell you about something, and you think the book hasn’t ended, then WHAMO! They end the book right as it was getting interesting! My favorite part is when Gabby ate the gum that the monkey stole from her and chewed it. I hope you enjoyed my review on this book. Look for Gum Girl!: Gum Luck in your closest library or bookstore! I read an ARC (advanced reader copy) of the book; it comes out in June. You can win a copy from us at Nerd Camp in Michigan in July!

A Nerdy Daughter and Sister,
Charlotte Ralph



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Comment moderation is enabled to prevent spam. We will review your comment ASAP. Can't bear to wait? Feel free to comment to us directly on Twitter. Our handles are @sralph31 and @lehmanac